Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just dropping a line to the Community looking for fellow Cat owners in and around the Pittsburgh/Greensburg Areas. I am living in Greensburg at the time, but everynow and then just for a glimpse in the rearview i see tail lights, and was wondering, are there others...?

If your near the area i would love to get together sometime and chat, I am rebuilding a 69 xr-7 hybrid which i bought over the summer and can use advice...

Get back to me and feel free to contact me offline or post it up,

Thanks Guys,

Brenden Frisk
Thunder Cat

·
Registered
2 Posts
I
I was just dropping a line to the Community looking for fellow Cat owners in and around the Pittsburgh/Greensburg Areas. I am living in Greensburg at the time, but everynow and then just for a glimpse in the rearview i see tail lights, and was wondering, are there others...?

If your near the area i would love to get together sometime and chat, I am rebuilding a 69 xr-7 hybrid which i bought over the summer and can use advice...

Thanks Guys,

Brenden Frisk
Thunder Cat
just joined the group. I’m from Finleyville.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks Guys,

Brenden Frisk
Thunder Cat
I’m from Finleyville and have a 1970 project. I would love to chat with local Cougar owners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts