Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've started up the Cougar of the Month feature on the front page. This month, you'll spy Paul G.'s freshly painted 69 'vert prominently displayed on the main page left hand side.

The way I'm doing this is by looking through the Cats posted for the previous month (I chose from June this month), at the beginning of August I'll choose from the July submissions.

To be considered for this great honor :rolleyes:, simply post decent pics of your cat to the Pictures forum!!

Now, just so there's no confusion, this isn't a democracy and my decisions are often made whilst in a drunken stupor at 3am. So don't complain if you don't agree with my choices. :D

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Logan, at least your drunkin stupors can last till 3am. I must be getting too old as mine can only last till about midnight.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Cat of the month

I just returned from 2 weeks of drunken stupor in Myrtle Beach SC and finally got to to see my car as the inaugural "Cat of the Month". This is an outstanding honor that I shall cherish for many years to come. Although, after my two week compounded hangover wears off it may not seem so important. Thanks Logan, and all who have emailed their compliments and comments. My family really got a kick out of the instant "celebrity" status. I hope this isn't my 15 minutes of fame, because there is only only about 2:27 left.
Thanks,
Paul Garvin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts