Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone planning to visit the Carlisle All-Ford Nats this weekend, please be sure to stop by the Cougar Club Tent on the show field and say hello. The Delmarva Cougar Club and Cougar Club of New Jersey will have plenty of great Cats to look at. Hope to meet you there!

Jim Karamanis
President, Delmarva Cougar Club

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Thanks for the invite Jim, I would love to but it aint happining this year. Maybe next year? Yeah thats what I said last year!!! mm

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well not gonna make the all ford carlisle but I will make fall carlisle or somebodys gonna die.... I'm taking leave just to make it there as I'm originally from PA.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Can anyone clue me in as to which of the days would be the time to stop by? Obviously I'd like to check out the Cougar "show field" Will it be crowded with Merc's each day, or should I shoot for Saturday or Sunday?

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm leaving from work tomorrow afternoon. I am staying with my sister in Lewistown. We are planning to go to the street rod show in York on Friday and the All Ford Nats on Saturday. See ya there!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm coming up from the DC area with my parts wish list in my hand. The cat's up on jackstands in the garage so it has to stay home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts