Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carl sent out the is note to the DCC and it is the same for our members
And I would like to remind you about the 2011 CCOA Cougar Nationals.
It would be a big help if you could pre-register. It would help us plan.
CCNJPA.com for more information

Have a great day and stay dry

Here is Carl's note:

Reminder, everyone:

If you're planning on attending Carlisle All-Ford Nationals June 3 to 5 and you haven't yet made a room reservation, you have until this Thursday (May 5) to get in the room block arranged by the Cougar Club of New Jersey/Pennsylvania. The rate is $111.96 a night.

Call the hotel at (800) 692-7315, press "0" to reach the front desk and ask to book a room in the "Cougar Club" block. I just made my reservations.

It also looks like you might be able to sneak in a pre-registration for the showfield at the discounted $40 rate ($50 at the gate). The pre-registration discount supposedly ended yesterday, but the Carlisle site still lists $40:

http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24

Get it while you can. See everyone there!

Carl

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hey Stu,

I've got my room reserved and I can't wait!

Also, I'm hoping to have a batch of the 2011 Cougar Nationals t-shirts with me for pre-sale.

Stu, when you get a chance give me a call.

Phillip

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ring
calling now

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I've got my hotel for the Nationals and Carlisle, and will get my registration for the natonals out this weekend.

Steve
Same here, but just for the Nationals.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys
the registration will be a big help
Also we will be judging cars at the Ford show. The judging will be just for fun and give us some experience to first timers. So if you want your car judged or do some judging let me know

Stu

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Does anyone have any parts booths set up during this or know what kind of cost it is for a spot up there for this big swap and show event. Might be up to coming up with a load of parts if its worth all the gas!!lol..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts