Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Are you thrilled hearing that “vroom vroom” sound of your engine revving up?
Is your car on the list for Valentines presents? Are you in love with your four-wheel baby?
Congrats, Car Enthusiast – this contest is right for you!
Send us a creative proof of your love for your ride and you can win some nice $$$ in car parts from CARiD!
Check the contest details here .

·
Vendor
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys, the contest continues! Keep the entries coming and you can win some cash for car accessories and treat your ride to some new goodies from CARiD.

By now, we’ve got several videos, a couple of essays and one poem dedicated to a car :)

And how much do you love your four-wheel babe? Show it! (but please consider PG13 rate for your content, a proof like this would be too much).

Click here Click here to submit a creative proof of your automolove now.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Just curious......Have you posted anything here regarding Mercury Cougars or are you just here to push your products? I have yet to see any actual
contributions in the threads about our cars.

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
Here is an example of how not to love your car.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Ok....I had to do it. I wanted to see what kind of rides were the winners. I am so done looking at anything related to CARiD. They are all for the newer vehicles and have nothing to contribute to our forum aside from the occasional ad or "contest". We are here for Mercury Cougar's....not current Gen camaros or Dodge trucks with 22's. OK....off my soapbox now.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Hey! I have a Dodge Truck with 22s. (Factory ones.) But the point is well taken. THIS site is about Cougars. I don't see the CARiD folks contributing anything positive here. Fortunately, its not hard to ignore their spam.

SRT2.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts