Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Streetside Classics is having a car show on Saturday, December 5th from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Their Atlanta Showroom address is 213 Thornton Rd, Suite 400,
Lithia Springs,GA, 30122. Drag your Cats out. This is a huge show and they put on a great one. Live music and food. Don't make me be the only Cougar that shows up.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
car show in Dec!!? I am jealous! Take some pics Kevin - maybe it will kill the winter blahs around here..... ;>P

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was hoping to have my 68 XR7 GT Cougar out of the resto shop by December but that is not going to happen. I hope that someone can revive the Georgia Club as I have run into a few classic Cougars this summer at Georgia Old Car Shows.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris Jones in Sharpsburg is trying to get GCC back up and running. We had a get together several weeks ago at his house. I keep posting on this forum trying to get folks out to car shows and cruise-in's. It seems everyones Cats are in various stages of restorations.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Making slow progress. Got the car running good now again. Working on windows and installing rebuilt convertible top cylinders. Then got to get the front windshield in and do a heater core rebuild. I know I know- sounds like a lot but I will keep plugging away. Then pressure wh the underside and do breaks all the way around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts