Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Plant Manager told us since so many of us have cool cars that we should do our own car show today. So, attached are a few pictures of what showed up this morning...

Clipper Car Show 004.jpg Clipper Car Show 008.jpg Clipper Car Show 042.jpg Clipper Car Show 043.jpg

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
We do that here once a year as well Jay. Looks like you guys have us beat by about 10 cars....sweet looking 59 Vette there! Nice Judge....sweet gold cat! ;>)

Gotta ask about the deuce and a half though! LOL I've always wondered what I'd do if I had one - funny thing is I needed one last night to haul back my auction purchase!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Your cougar is definately the most aggressive and mean-looking out of that group and my favorite. in 2nd place would probably be that yellow nova because it appears to have some substantial rubber in the back and resulting aggressive rake.

p.s. only talking the muscle cars, not including the military vehicles!

Kevin

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for sharing. Your cougar is definately the most aggressive and mean-looking out of that group and my favorite. in 2nd place would probably be that yellow nova because it appears to have some substantial rubber in the back and resulting aggressive rake.

p.s. only talking the muscle cars, not including the military vehicles!

Kevin
You'd never believe the size of the guy that owns that one...over 400 lbs, about 6' 7" and one of the nicest people you'd ever meet. He also owns a Rat Rod, but he wanted to bring the NOVA today...a very healthy motor in it too I might say.

·
Registered
628 Posts
That's nice, I've been trying to get the brass here at Fort Leavenworth to hold a car show on post for the past year now, they don't think enough people would be interested. I say we'll have more than enough people who want to enter. Keep it up, it gives me hope that ours will happen.

·
Registered
336 Posts
wow, that would make going to work worth while. The area I live, here in West Auckland, on a sunny Sunday afternoon, every 10th-12th car on the road will be a classic, out for a Sunday drive. Along the waterfront in Central City, every 3rd car is a classic or Porsche/Aston/Bentley etc. One Sunday a month back I went for a cruise along the waterfront and some Chevy club was holding a run of about 20-30 cars.

·
Registered
391 Posts
What a great idea, thanks for sharing. And, I love the color of your car!

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Whoa! That's a 5 ton not a deuce! LOL that Cushman scooter is SAAWEET - don't know why I have a soft spot for those! (Reminds me of the parking tickets dad used to get LOL)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Was that a National Guard truck? I'm having flasbacks from riding in those things.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Nice Jay! Looks like (at least in this respect) a nice place to work?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yourcat represented very well. Can’t wait tofinish my kitty. I echo 1969XR7Vert “what a nice place towork.

·
Registered
7 Posts

1. Yourcat represented very well. Can’t wait tofinish my kitty. I echo 1969XR7Vert “what a nice place towork.”<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts