Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this subject has come up before, but I couldn't find a thread when searching. I'm looking for recommendations for a car cover. The car will be garaged, but there are kids that travel through the area and I would like some protection for scratches and dings in addition to dirt and dust.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
california car cover---dusttop---very thick to protect but when folded or rolled is bigger than a double sleeping bag---p/n c69sf is what they first recomended for 67/73 cougar ( we have a 67 ) but was too baggy ---they replaced it with p/n c16329sf that fits like a glove
doctordesoto

·
Registered
628 Posts
I bought mine from Wal-Mart a little over 2 yrs ago. It too is not fitted but I keep my car garaged and the cover is strictly for dust purposes. I like it because it has an elastic edge and holds tight on the bottom of the car. I'm about to ship my car on a open carrier out to the midwest and this cover has grommet holes that can be tied together under the car so it won't blow off in the wind if used outdoors. I won't be using the cover to ship the car because it's not padded but for $50 bucks I think it was worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts