Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM GOING TO GO TO THE CANFIELD OHIO SWAP MEET ON SATURDAY MAY 4TH.ITS THE NEXT BIGGEST ONE AROUND HERE BESIDES CARLISLE PA.IF ANY ONE IS GOING GREAT!AND IF YOU WANT TO MEET UP WE WILL MEET AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE CAR CORRAL AT NOON AGAIN.ITS 5 MINUTES FROM I-80 OFF OHIO TURN PIKE.I WILL HAVE ON A SOLON SWETSHIRT ON OR A COUGAR TEE SHIRT DEPENDING ON THE WEATHER .HOPE TO SEE OR MEET SOME OF YOU THERE .TALKIN AT YEA DAN.:D

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Canfield Swap Meet

My buddy will be set up there. He's a Studebaker and Chevy guy though...

Of course, I can't make it since I have to work on Saturdays. I can't commit to Sunday either since there may be some big changes coming up for me in the near future...

Milo
AKA Cougrrcj

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
swapin

IM GOING TO BONE UP ON SOME SAND PAPER,AND SOME ODDS AND ENDS AT SOME OF THE MUSTANG STANDS,THAT THEY WERE SOLD OUT OF AT COLUMBUS,HINGE PINS BUSHINGS AND THE EVER SO SOUGHT AFTER RIMBLOW.MY STEERING WHEEL IS FINE NO RESTORATION NEEDED I JUST MIGHT TOSS THE WHEEL IN THE SHOP AND GET A REPO WOODEN MUSTANG WITH THE BUTTON.IF I DO MAKE THE CHANGE YOU CAN FIND IT IN THE FOR SALE 69-70 SECTION HERE. DAN

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Hey Dan,
Maybe I'll see you there I am planning on going up on saturday. I've rebuilt my hinges once and they are worn out again so I'll probably look for pins and bushings too if I can't find another hinge. Other than that I am always looking for nicer chrome. The car corral ussually starts at the entrance and up to the right, are you talking about the end by the entrance? Hope to see you there.
John
wvcat

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill be there

If I remember there is only one entrance thats where Ill hang Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts