Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is clear to me now that many members of this site don't want it to continue?, with so much negative sentiment about an entity seemingly only because they are not in control I can no longer contribute or be a part of a such a site. Good luck to all seeking the truth.

·
Registered
564 Posts
It is clear to us your car will likely sell on Ebay and due to the responses pertaining to your contributions of negative sentiment, have decided to take a last pass at the forum/members. A whole 17 months not even a blip on the radar. Truth.

·
Registered
118 Posts
???????????. guess i have missed some action recently

·
Registered
505 Posts
Jenny and I worked out our issues and everything seems to be going well. I guess we're like Chris ... haven't seen anything ...

Have fun where ever you land ...

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
It's like the Hotel California. "You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave."

·
Registered
173 Posts
Jeff, it occurs to me that this site was here before you and I came along, and will likely be here for a long time after you have gone. (i'll stay, thank you)

As with most things..do not confuse a few negative sentiments as a consensus.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
<o:p></o:p>

Best of luck to you in all of your endeavors, and if you return, I for one will issue a warm welcome.<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
508 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Love that. Whenever I have sold a Cougar there was sellers remorse.
I'm afraid that I am a "catfan" for life.
Even if I "checked out", I could never Leave..

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
87 posts and he's ready to jump ship. Oh well. I haven't posted in a long time since I've stopped my project this year for other priorities. If there are people on here squabbling about this and that I just ignore it and move on to the next post. But I'm happy to be here and keep ideas rolling through my head for when I restart.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Actually for someone who joined only 6 months ago he seemed to know a lot about websites such as this. Of course, that was professed knowledge. Somehow the few posts that I did read of his seemed to have an edge to them. Anyway, I did see a swinging door around here somewhere...

·
Registered
156 Posts
I received information and sold several parts due to this site. If someone gets negative I simply ignore their rants. You can't make everybody happy.

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts
It is clear to me now that many members of this site don't want it to continue?, with so much negative sentiment about an entity seemingly only because they are not in control I can no longer contribute or be a part of a such a site. Good luck to all seeking the truth.
I thought the sentiment was that we wanted it to return to at least the level it was before the new owners took over and then ignored it ...

We were anticipating the opportunity to improve the site with the new owners, but that never eventuated

.... unfortunately "We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen ninety nine"

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
I thought the sentiment was that we wanted it to return to at least the level it was before the new owners took over and then ignored it ...

We were anticipating the opportunity to improve the site with the new owners, but that never eventuated

.... unfortunately "We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen ninety nine"
^^^what he said^^^

...and the lyrics from Hotel California was "We haven't had that spirit here since 1969"

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
My Cougar was made in 1958 and I think she is pretty dang fine myself! :buck:

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts