Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a tall order, but need both driver and passenger side camera case inserts for a 70 Eliminator. Must be excellent or NOS. Cash or trade. Don- your pics are being shot tonight, no a/c and 120+ in the attic or not.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Is there a method or way to restore the 70 Eliminator camera case inserts? Has anyone found the expert solution?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was am instrument restorer who said he had NOS material to use. We ordered some and it was not quite the same; it was also difficult to work with. This item is really the only thing holding up my car from being finished...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thank you for the response. This weekend a friend of mine asked me to keep my eyes open for the same parts you need or he said figure out a way to restore what he has.....I am set out to learn and hopefully possibly find out how others have done it in the past. I have searched the forum, but I haven't found any good threads or ideas on making it very close to original. Lots of ideas out there, but we are a bit more detailed on this car than what others have done for theirs. Obviously NOS would be the best option by far. Good luck on your parts search!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts