Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. On the way back on Sunday we were driving up a rather steep winding hill, a BMW 5 series was sitting on our tail then speeded past, naturally this can not be taken lying down, Stephen put foot and we passed it like it was standing still, guy eventually caught up at the next town, did not even look in our direction.

2. Tonight, taking my son and his girlfriend to her place we passed a opel cub, next thing this guy came flying past us, ignored him for about 1/2 mile, then just had to do it, one minute he was in front, next he was history in the rear view mirror.

3. When fetching said son at the airport we stopped to get a cooldrink, a kombi pulled up next to us, full of pony-tailed guys, they asked if it was a local car [as in do we live here] said yes and they asked if we would mind bringing it to a movie set where they are filming, apparently they are looking for american cars, guys were going on about the colour, anyway will see what happens, so long as they pay the petrol its cool with us. We would never have got this reaction when she was metallic purple, I am still amazed at the difference colour makes.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I do like those wheels with that color on that car!!
Berry nice!

Cheers!
Matthijs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts