Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of stuff I'm selling because I need the cash. Even though I will be listing them on Craigslist and eBay shortly, I wanted to post them here to give you guys the opportunity as well.

Here is a link to photos of everything... http://www.pbase.com/btd/misc

Please ask any questions or inquire about prices on any item you are interested in.

Thanks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
sent you a message about the cougar valve covers.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
I'm interested in the wheel lip moldings. The pictures look pretty good, but are there any dings in these? Also, are they still well-polished? Price with shipping to zip code 01527?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The valve covers and RX7 hubcaps are sold.

Here is a link to the wheel lip mouldings on eBay with details...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/200768204853

They are pretty decent, have a nice shine, there are a few dings, nice driver quality.

Shipping is tough to gauge with these, so I ballparked it at $27.

You can make me an offer through eBay or via Private Message here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Door handles, valve covers, RX7 hubcaps, square quarter panel emblems and wheel well trim are sold.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Door handles, valve covers, RX7 hubcaps, square quarter panel emblems, wheel well trim, script emblems, rims and aluminum air cleaner are sold

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Are the hood scoops OEM or repop? What are you looking to get on each? Thanks. PM me if you prefer not to post prices.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The hood scoop is a repo from Johns. I was going to put it on my car and decided not to.

I only have one, I didn't want to be bothered with return ship, so I am selling it locally.

If you want a repo scoop, for the same price you can buy it directly from Johns.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts