Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone suggest where to get new bumpers for my 71. Bumper Boyz good?

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
West Coast Classic Cougar

Try Don Rush at West Coast Classic Cougar: http://www.classic-cougar.com/
I just got a set from him for my 69 - the quality is incredible! MUCH better than anything I have seen locally. :D

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
I have had no persoanl experience with bumper boyz but on other list they are blasphemed quite a bit. But I have also seen almost as many posts of people happy so it probably matters what your looking for i imagine. Personally go to your rod shop in your area they can recomend a chromer and you will get someone local or at least closer to deal with and they will just rechrome your old one or go to one of our many fine cougar vendors such as the afore mentioned don rush or ray harwood they supply cougar parts and get better quality parts.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Bumperboyz

Hi all
dont do any business with them.(bumperboyz) I purchased a front bumper from them totally done.Costed me 320.00 for it.Come to find out the damn thing is twisted and it looks like crap.Once i get things going around here that is the 1st thing i am replacing again.Really sucks to have to waste good cash for junk that they didnt straighten out properly.I was a dumbass and waited to long to wrap it up and send it back and ask for another one.Oh well i learn from my mistakes.I sure hope noone gets one from them.
thanks
pat
1970 standard triple white convertible
1970 eliminator Madcatt(turning it into a pro touring car SUICIDE style)
1970 xr7 convertible PARTS CAR completly rusted out, will notify once i have purchased it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts