Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a nice set of front bumper guards for a 1968 cougar.They don't have to be 100 point show quality, but nice enough for a show/driver. Thanks,
mercury 68

ps. I think this cougar forum is cool.

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Got a few sets $110 pair rechromed $50pair not rechromed or trade for 69/70s

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ray,
I would be interested in a set of bumper guards that are not rechromed if they are still decent. The set on my car would have been fine, but P.O. took out a dog or something because only one side is damaged. I have the passenger side but the driver side was bent around backward. I am also concerned because my bumper is just a nice original and I think a real flashy set of guards would contrast. Any idea about the shipping from Canada? Thanks for the reply.

I think that this cougar forum is cool.

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Mike shipping will likely be $6. Let me know and I'll select the best two originals I have.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ray,
Thanks again for the reply. I wish I had some trading material but I guess I'll have to pay. If you will, go ahead and pick me out a pair of guards. The price is fine. If I send the $56.00 and it is not enough just let me know and we'll work it out. I'll probably send a money order if that alright. And I need your mailing address as you will need mine.
Thanks,
mercury68
I think this cougar forum is cool!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts