Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I didn't have much going on so I started poking around inside cougar I bought 2 months ago actually looking for area to run wires for a new stereo and speakers. Felt under passenger side carpet (where floor pan is) and found my prized build sheet. the only problem was that i was only able to salvage about 1/4 of it as the rest was wet,molded,stained from leaking drain hose thru the years. But it was there. Some of ya'll out there may look and find yours there also. Oh well!:cry:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is that something that is also done in today's cars? Would there be one in my '97?

·
Registered
215 Posts
on the 97 cougar,look in the trunk at the right hinge with it open,
look at the cut out in hardbroad. found mine there plus one more
97 anny.car.

·
Contributing Member
127 Posts
Must be the weekend for fing build sheets. Yesterday, (11/9) my husband found 2 complete ones and a partial one in our 69 Boss Eliminator.

Sorry that you were not able to get all of it. Take a look at my page and you can see what mine looks like.. a little rough.

http://hometown.aol.com/c9wboss302

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I found a part of mine this weekend under the driver side carpet. its in good shape but theres no sign of the rest of it.
DANG!!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
im lucky i guess.... i found my complete one.. a little hard to read but i can read it all.. oh yeah.. and do they all smell like that? he he

1 - 6 of 6 Posts