Maier racing xport brace 70.00 new
Coilover brand? 80.00
Grifan radiator 50.00 used
Traction bar brand? 50.00
Swaybar brand? 25.00

·
Registered
321 Posts
Nicely done, lots of good stuff and some excellent prices....subframes look to be Global West. Which Wilwood kit is that? Does it have the 11.75 rotors or the 12.19?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brakes off craigslist they are new have the rest of the parts just not room in the pics its goin on my 68

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Paid 1500.00 for the car needs I got an good feel on new carpet, headliner dash it has alittle rust in the front floor driver side I have about 2000.00 in parts into it more parts I have not listed yet have more pics of everthing later

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
+1 to Andy --- where there's rust -- there always more than meets the eye. Start digging into it and see what you really got - you will be miles ahead in the end.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Probably not what you want to hear, but having been there and done that, the first thing to do is to get the car completely sorted out: fix the rust, make sure the steering box and brakes, fuel tank and lines and diff are all in good shape, go through the heater box or AC, get all the electrical stuff working right, then look into the interior and even paint. Once you have a sorted out driver then you can start making mods. You really don't want to put sub frame connectors on before you do the floors. Do paint and body while the engine is out. Do the interior after the paint and body is done. Reinstall the engine after the interior is done. doing things out of sequence means doing things over which raises the cost and makes the project take about twice as long.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The first thing I was planning. To do was the floor then put my carpet and seat in then do the suspension im just buying parts right now not goin to install to I got everything. Should I get a flaming river steering box

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just pick up an brand new flaming river box for 150.00 I think im goin to get some koni for 300.00 or go to Maier racing for some bilsteins

1 - 17 of 17 Posts