Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever go? Went tonight, and saw a nice black 69 XR7 Vert. Interior looked like it came off the showroom floor. Infact, other than the paint it was mint.

I know Steve tried to come... but got lost... :rolleyes: (lol Steve). Any of you Californians ever make it out there? Its on Olive, Friday nights. I'm going to make it a point to go out there for them.

Chris

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
ha ha ha ha ha.... i wasnt lost... just thought it was on the wrong street. oops. oh well, maybe next time.

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
I'll be there

On October 4th, my 30th birthday.
We are having a big family reunion on Saturday the 5th and since my Mom's whole family grew up in Burbank and went to the cruise years ago, I am bringing my 67 to check it out, finally. Hope to see you there! Steve you can go too

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i can go too??? yippee!!! Chris... how do i get there once i get off the 5? wait, teh 5 has an exit for Burbank Blvd right??? last time i went in that area i saw a few older cars on the street, so i knew i was close. once on Burbank how do i get there? ill go, maybe on the 4th too so there can be 2 GOLD Cougars there eh? he he

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I went out to Bob's lastnight, and met Gary (XR7GT) and Mike Brown. Also saw Steve there and another Cougar I met a few weeks back. Overall we had 5 Cougars there, almost next to each other. Which is pretty neat, seeing there hasn't been more than two there at once in years.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
ill be there again. see if the Bronco makes it this time. hey, at least it wasnt my fault for it not being there last week he he. oh yeah... a before pic of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
chris-
isn't Bob's actually on Alameda/Pass? That's the one we've been to. We haven't been there in a while; we can't wait for my Cat to get here to show up at the Cruise too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts