Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the changing of the guard here at MC.Net we got busy athttp://classiccougarcommunity.com/and there are several changes you will want to know about.

First off, we have dropped registration for the main website. Registration was only needed if you wanted to be able to upload documents to the site. Almost no one ever used this function. It was also used to control the downloads from the site. Again this was more of a nuisance than anything else.

You will need to register for the forums if you have not already done so. This is a great time to "reserve" your user name (or to update it from say MoparDon to MercuryDon, LOL!). We have made some great strides and I think you will like what you see.

We have added a great gallery function to the forums section. You can now upload photos to your gallery and then link to them for your posts. No more need to go set up a Photobucket account for your Cougar pictures.

The CCC.Com Forum is on the tool bar at the top of the page, and this forum (as well as The Curb, CCOA, and The Classic Cougar Network) is listed under resources so you can toggle back and forth pretty easily if you want.

I hope to get some real coverage up from the Barrett Jackson Auction as well as some party pics as things develop.

Please let me know what other changes or additions you would find helpful.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I am looking forward to a lot of Barrett Jackson coverage this year. One of these of years I'll make it out. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Site is looking good.
Thanks Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts