Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother was just scammed by this guy (like i was)! :angryfi: Another person scammed by readytofix.com re: that 1969 Z-28 that they are STILL advertising! How many of you have been to www.readytofix.com and been redirected to autosource-online.com? Man, I am sick of this crap. I just went to scamchecker.com and listed them. If you have been taken in, please go there and list. I also did an ns lookup on the domain and the registrant's contact info is:

AUTOSOURCE-ONLINE.COM
WHITE, A (AW8508) [email protected]
Autosource
POB 472311
Tulsa, OK 74147-2311
US
(918) 632-6970 fax: (520) 441-5342

READYTOFIX.COM
Auto Source ([email protected])
918-632-6970
Fax:
POB 472311Tulsa, OK 74147-2311
US

Here is what I wrote:
<<<<<snip>>>>>>>>
Scammer advertises cars for sale that are high dollar collectables. Once you go to www.readytofix.com you are redirected to www.autosource-online.com. Once there, you need to put in a credit card and they charge you 15$. Once you register you find out that they give you access to a list of sites that advertise wrecked cars for sale. There is a disclaimer that says the car you are looking for may "just" have sold. One car, a 1969 Camaro z-28, is STILL being advertised and has been "sold" for me two years ago!
<<<<<<<<<<snip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
1 Posts
i been trying access the sight, i have firewall that reads all the infomrtiion sent, each time my firewall blocks the sight, reason code used to track people and redirectes people to another sight, and that sight also block reason it been black listed, reasons is who makes software knows i just know there probems with this sight and one should give pause to these kinds sights , i also seen people fliping old car, give new pant job fix up few things, but never never is compleat list work done, i meen what do u do to a 1968 car, rebuild the block rebuild trasmission or find one that faster or better that they would sold with the car i meen there so much has be done fliping cars and to buy with out a compeat discloser of all was done to it u a fool to buy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts