Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First, I apologize for the pics in advance. I don't have a scanner so they are pics of a calender. The story: One of my employees brought this in to me today. It appears to be on the month of June in this particular calender. He said a friend of his was going to throw it away and he knew I would like to have it so he brought it to me. The only thing is I just have the one page and have no idea what type of calender it is from. The backside has an older Lincoln, and according to the caption, it had a '55 Tbird on May. He said his friend just bought it for pics of a Torino so I am assuming it was a 'Ford' calender. The cat, as stated, is a 'vert. It has full Eliminator exterior styling complete with stripes, scoop, and spoilers. It appears to be triple blue. The stripes are even in dark blue. Another thing that caught my eye is the rear view mirror on the windshield is even blue. Was this something that was originally done? Never seen or noticed it before. Being one that likes the Eliminator styling even on a 'vert, I've got to say that it is one of the most beautiful '69's I have ever seen. Anyone know anything about the car or the calender?
Thanks
Chuck

PS--Would love to see more pics of it if available........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
NFN, but the LR wheel has a "bit" of negative camber going on...

:buck:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts