Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody on the board here?? Geez, 100 miles on the resto, triple black...$14,250...Looked good on TV!

(what's really sad is the 23 T bucket that sold right after it..I'm sorry but just yuk...and motorcycle front brakes and tires, weird paint, 80's vette rearend for $23,5k?? What the heck?)

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts
I don't know $15,675.00 and you don't even get a Caution Fan sticker but you do get wrong engine colour, a/c delete, p/s delete and the ultra rare multi-split dash pad

Looks like they got a good price for a $5,000 car

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I hope the new owner is very happy! Car isn't in very good shape for that money and not very original either.

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Don't forget the missing Ford logo on the sill plate and the painted fender bolts!

·
Contributing Member
1,011 Posts
Fram oil filter was the extra 10,000

·
Registered
669 Posts
Wow, cracked dash pad, missing chrome trim all over, wrong steering wheel. I find it ridiculous that people remove a/c components from a factory a/c car of the '60's.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
didn't see it - you sure your all talking about the same car..? Doesn't sound like it! I'll have to go hit the BJ website after work and see if it is even on there

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well I can say I have been surprised / shocked at some of the prices at auctions on both sides of the spectrum, low and high. But at the end of the day as we all know with anything, its all about what someone is willing to pay. :smoke:

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm sure it's the hot sun and old age, but what causes a dash pad to warp that extreme? Is this just a 67/68 thing?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts