Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
669 Posts
nope, but looks good!

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
FWIW, more to read (more posts) about this on CCC.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes this is my car and the decision to sell at Barrett Jackson is already causing me to lose sleep with worry. With 2 daughters getting married next summer and the possibility of another 2 shortly after that it kind of clarified what needed to be done. There are better pictures on this site under my user name Bob1of17 and if anyone wants more pictures or copies of Marti/Eminger reports please contact me and I'll send them out directly--rather not post those.
Thanks to all who gave me "free" advice over the years including Bill Quay,Jon Benoit,Don Rush,Scott Taylor,Royce and so many more that I am not recalling right now.
Bob

·
Registered
390 Posts
The good thing... original Q code 4speed xr7 convertible in that nice of condition is definately a gem, the bad thing.. it's not a Mustang.
Still I hope you get over a hundred G's then you can split it up between the girls.
Definately a beautiful Cougar with some sharp claws.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bob you have my condolences for both having to sell your Cougar, and for having to marry off multiple daughters! I only had one and that was trials and tribulations (let alone money) enough!

·
Registered
321 Posts
One of one...wow! Good luck Bob, hopefully it brings some good dollars. Who knows, maybe when the girls are gone there will be enough left over for another Cat...

·
11,000 Posts
Great car, someone will be getting a real gem

1 - 13 of 13 Posts