Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is with the new top. All I need to do now is finish the interior and start driving it. Hope to be done in about a month or so. I'll post progress...Pat Price

Attachments

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
The top looks very nice Pat. John

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
What John said. Hope I can get mine to look that good (did it myself and have a little more tweaking to do to finish it).

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
looks sharp. Will it make Prowl this year?

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Stunning... Beautiful color, great choice on wheels and tires! Is that a blue or black top? Looks black but not sure.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
S E X Y. I wonder if my cougar 'vert is still in Alamosa where I left it. When I get settled, I'll go look for it....

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks sharp. Will it make Prowl this year?
That's the plan. If something happens I do have the 73' for a backup. It's coming along nicely as well. I am finishing going through the heater plenum replacing the core and fan motor. Got the rear end squared away and have been driving it around town. Just gotta replace that cheezy stereo. Pat

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Very nice! Looks like it's ready for the ROAD.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Oh man, she's lovely. Gongrats. I am dealing with major jealousy issues here.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Ditto all of the above. Nice car Pat.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Absolutely beautiful Pat! In full agreement with everyone. The wheels are just perfect-(I have the same on my 69 coupe'- pity the rest of the car is Light Ivy Yellow.) :) Which blue is that- Bright Blue Metallic? Of course I want one just like it.
Best Wishes

Peter Lynn

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Absolutely beautiful Pat! In full agreement with everyone. The wheels are just perfect-(I have the same on my 69 coupe'- pity the rest of the car is Light Ivy Yellow.) :) Which blue is that- Bright Blue Metallic? Of course I want one just like it.
Best Wishes

Peter Lynn
Thanks for the kind comments. Yes, it's the Bright Blue metallic. The previous owner had redone it in black and I wanted to return to original. Very happy with the results. Pat

1 - 18 of 18 Posts