Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Drum roll puhhhhhhhhhhleeeeeeeze...

Please join me in congratulating ModifiedMark and his 69 Sport Special for August's honors...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ride dude. Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy your month in the spotlight!

To be considered for this great honor :rolleyes:, simply post decent pics of your cat to the Pictures forum!!

Best way to get my attention is to tell us a bit about your trials and tribulations with your Cat and a bit of history along with some decent snapshots. After all, a picture speaks a thousand words!

Remember, my decisions are arbitrary and may not make sense due to blood alcohol levels at time of decision. If ya don't like my choice, I don't care. :D

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
sport special

These SS cougars are of some interest to me but i have found next to nothing on info. how are the cars equiped and any history would be great to hear about.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
There that worked, that should explain it. Straight from fomoco. Basically it was just a nice group of options with the unique rocker moldings and hub caps thrown in together. The mid body paint stripe which my car dose not have put back on yet, is just a 1/8"( or maybe 1/4" I cant remember right at this minute) pin stripe that follows the mid body line from the front to just in front of the back wheel well and then it follows up and over the back wheel well and then follows the body line straight to the back bumper. As for the history I dont know but I think it was only a 69 option. mm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts