·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
614 Posts
Sorry Bob...your T-shirt bribes just aren't gonna cut it! :D

Besides...that design is a little, um...dated...to say the least.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
:)

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, I tried. You guys just like being the "red headed step-children" don't you? :D

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My gosh, I just realized that you have a '73 AND a 460!
You're like the Rodney Dangerfield of Classic Cats!

I mean, I knew that you had a '73 and I knew that you had a 460, I just never put the two together.
Man, I am so sorry.... ;)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Ha, ha Bob. I'd be upset if you weren't one of the few people around here who actually acknowledges me...:D

I do like that Rodney Dangerfield analogy though...very creative!:lol:

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish I had a dime for everytime I heard "You don't want to do that" when I asked about the 460 swap. Us poor misguided souls have to stick together, you know! :1poke:

Rodney cracks my a$$ up. Caddyshack is on at least one Saturday a month and i have to have it on. That is one funny movie! :p:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I have that shirt....
Am I outdated?
:1poke:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Bob -
Tell me about it. We could both be rich! Actually, I'll take a dollar for all the funny looks I get from the "purists". It used to hurt, but now I just laugh. :lol2:

Kitty -
It all depends on your outlook. I don't do white t-shirts, number one (I never learned how to eat neatly). Number two...I'm not so sure I can wear a shirt that sez "grrrrr" on it.:D

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's not as bad as it used to be, or I'm developing a thick skin. ;)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Which reminds me, Bob, never got to see the 460, sold, did get to see quite a few 351 c's and a 351 windsor that I can get for $330 including gearbox. The engines all come out of wrecked cars/pickups so there is no real guarantee on them, on the other hand there is a guy in Dbn that buys them in that condition, overhauls them and sells them for about the same price, not sure if the gearbox is included tho'. I should ask him to keep an eye out for a 460, seeing as the poor 72's current engine is in the "I NEED AN OVERRHAUL"stage. I was thinking of putting the 351W in the ranchero and taking out the 302W thats there now, would that be a simple swop, or not.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The 302 to 351W swap is very easy. Should drop right in.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Thanks, would prefer to do that than try and 'drop' in a cleveland.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
White T-shirt on a woman...

with grrr on it. (wet?):p:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts