Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I had noticed that you are in Hollywood, Florida. I live in Sunrise, I have 4 Cougars two which are driven daily. A white 70 is my primary driver and a black 69 Sports Special is my other. Is there a chance I know you? I thought I knew all the Cougar people in the area. Do you belong to SSCC?----if not, you should if you have a Cougar and are enthusiastic enough about it to join a Cougar message board. Well, if you'd like, send me an E-mail, maybe we can hook up check out each other's Cats.

:1poke:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Let's do it! Check your e-mail for my response and info. :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, did you happen to send an E-mail to me yet? If so, I may have inadvertantly deleted it. I usually just click off the miles of junk mail and sometimes accidently delete something I may have wanted.

I'll keep a look out, make sure to title it with MARK MARK MARK.

thanks,

·
Registered
669 Posts
Ok, I E-mailed you again with the heading 'Mark Mark Mark'
try it now to see if it went thru.
Thanks, Bert

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts
Dang. I was looking for someone to have a look at a 1994 XR7 in Hollywood Florida. Was thinking about buying it and using it for East Coast to West Coast Nationals cruise in 2002

Ebay Item No 598499459

·
Registered
669 Posts
Let me know if you still need someone to look at it. I have hands on frame repair experience, use to be an ASE tech, and now oversee repairs performed at 5 body shops. I think I can give you a fair assesment.:grin34:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts