Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Atlanta Cougar Nationals Super!!!

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  69CATTER 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. I just got back about two hours ago from HOT-Lanta and the
"Cougar Nationals". It was hot but man what a great show and such wonderful people. I think about 60 cars made it and a very good selection of years and models. A little shy on the GTE's and Dan Gurney's but all in all a nice turnout and The "Georgia Cougar Club" did a fantastic job of putting it on. Smooth as cougar glass.! Best of show- A beautiful 69 428 cj ELIMINATOR.
Plenty of parts for all of you who have been looking for stuff. It was the place to find what you need. If you didn't go, you should have. Looking forward to next year. For those of you who went, lets post those pics you took so we can all see them.. "CLASSIC COUGARS FOREVER" :)

#3 ·
Atlanta

I wanted to go so bad. Next year I will NOT miss it! I bet I could of found some parts there for my 72. I did get a grill emblem with a grill before it got sold at the show from Ed Drozd. He also has the roof mediallions for me. Finally! Have been driving the car around for 8 years with no grill emblem. It looks different now! Need new pictures for the Forum already! lol:lol:

#4 ·
Hello all,
i had a chance to go to the nationals, i wanted to go so bad, but my new job and well alittle bit of pleaing didnt do me any good. But glad to hear that 60 turned out there.I am NOT and i mean NOT going to miss 2003`s nationals in atlantic city. Since my move to FL from RI my car hasnt gotten out to stretch its paws. But anyway hope to see alot of cougar people from here in NJ next year.
thanks
pat
1970 standard triple white convertible
1970 competition gold eliminator

#5 ·
Hey All....I'm Back!!!
After a 14 1/2 hour drive I just got in. It was a blast!!! Nothing like seing old friends and meeting new ones, and putting faces to some of the names. There were some awesome cars there!!! I think everybody had a great time and even though we had threats of rain all week. wvcat gave me no troubles at all and on the way back Mark (cougaraod) and I caravaned all the way up to virginia before splitting up then I stopped by and visited with Chuck (ragcat) and took him out for a spin in wvcat. Can't wait til next year!!!! I will have some pics after I get them developed to post.
John
wvcat

#6 ·
COUGAR NATIONALS EAST PICTURES

HERES A PIC..:D

Attachments

#8 ·
I am definitely glad that my wife and I made the trip to see an awesome collection of Cougars! I only wish that we could have brought mine. Maybe next year. We didn't get to stay long enough to meet all of the owners, but had fun anyway. Found a few pieces that I was looking for even. Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.