Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Cool photo.

What do you suppose they are hammering? Perhaps window trim clips...

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Love how they just throw their toolbox on top of the freshly painted trunk lid

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Between the toolbox and the guy whacking away at whatever; I wonder how that car turned out. Hope it wasa rubber mallet.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Love it. Light Ivy Yellow.......

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Is that a Mustang 3 cars up?
Did they build them on the same lines? That would seem... impractical. But, I don't know nothin'.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Couple others...

I am of course partial to this polar white 67 with a light blue interior.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Couple others...

I am of course partial to this polar white 67 with a light blue interior.
Hmm, I wonder why. :buck: John

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Is that a Mustang 3 cars up?
Did they build them on the same lines? That would seem... impractical. But, I don't know nothin'.
Yes, and yes to them being built on the same assembly line, not to you not knowing nothing.:1poke::buck: John

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
It looks like a pad of sorts on bottom of HANDLED TRAY, note all seem to be without the front fenders. You know they wouldn't put something on the truck that would scratch, they were smarter than that, for sure. As far as HOW DID THAT CAR TURN OUT, well, we know they WEREN'T HATCHET JOBS, don't we. My GT-E certainly didn't have any apparent assembly abuses.

I would bet they had QUALITY in mind, sure improvements came along with time, but I give them credit for building a good product.

I sure would like to have one today untouched, JUST AS IT CAME OFF THE LINE, HOW ABOUT YOU?

Dale in Indy

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
...I sure would like to have one today untouched, JUST AS IT CAME OFF THE LINE, HOW ABOUT YOU?

Dale in Indy
Yep, and that is just what I am attempting to mimic/build (with a few enhancements).

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
You think OSHA would be OK with this today?

What do you suppose that is and what is he doing? Burning up a clutch in a test bed or something? Looks like a camera he is holding, so guess he is filming whatever is producing all that smoke!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts