Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got the december issue of Mustangs and Fords, and on page 10 there is a little article on the cougars and kittens catalog. I just thought that was interesting. - Chad

P.S. There's also a neat article about a kid and his 67 Cougar in the back of the mag.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Yeah, Eric is all proud about getting a bite in the magazine.. :)

Now, Everyone go buy a calendar so you can have a picture of my car on your wall you lucky guys...

Eric's selling them real cheap up until the 14th, taking payments via paypal this year too.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Has anyone got one yet?

I placed my order through Paypal on 11/13.
The website says that they will be shipping on 11/15.
I haven't gotten one yet, has anyone else?

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I >JUST< received mine yesterday. You should have yours today or Monday, depending on where you live. (I'm in Dallas, so I got mine pretty quick).

Well worth the wait. So much so, I'm ordering a couple more, as well as some 8x10 glossies of my cat.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Thanks, Logan

That's a relief, I was gettin' REEEEAL nervous. :p:
The wall wouldn't be the same without a C&K calendar!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Might get hell for this one but...

I'd have bought a couple if there weren't any women in the pictures. I mean, atttractive women are a dime a dozen - but beautiful cars like ours are rare.

·
Registered
106 Posts
After reading the postings on the Classic Cougar Weblist I decided to definitely purchase the subject calendar. I've never been accused of being a "politically correct" type of individual, but how many Marines-active, former, or retired- are? The officers who work with me voted the young lady in the driver's seat as the "foxiest".

Great job Eric.:D

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
HOO-RAH!:ylsup:

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
That's Amanda. She's a very cool 18 yr old from the Dallas area. Her mom was with her when those the shots were taken and a great time was had by all. That same day shots were taken for the yellow 70 Boss 302 Eliminator owned by Sonny Morgan. He's the GM at John Eagle Lincoln Mercury and a sponsor of the DFW Cats club.

By the time we finished, the park was full of locals. Took me a few minutes to get out of the park just from answering the questions from the locals as to what was going on...

It was great fun!

Mercurycougar.net and myself in particular support anything and anyone "Cougar", including the CCOA, TCCN, the List Serve, Overton Photo, the vendors, you name it.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
What????

What the hells going on? A fella dont like pics of girls? Then I look it up and hes from CA just nextdoor to San Francsico? Oh my !!! mm

·
Registered
106 Posts
I fully realize that for the male of the species to fully appreciate the female of the species is not deemed appropriate behavior by some. That said, I also fully realize that our preserving Detroit Iron from the muscle car era is fully abhorrent to those who travel in PC circles. But what the heck? My calendar, ordered today via PayPal, will hang in my two car garage in a place of honor on the door leading to my ammunition reloading room which is adjacent to my vault filled with various and sundry bullet launchers, another item to induce much blathering from PC types in the Peoples' Republic of Kalifornia.

I seem to remember the sign that members of the Corps put up at a little piece of real estate called Khe Sanh...it read:
For those who have fought for it,
FREEDOM has a flavor the protected will never know!!!!

Gunner Mike - Out
EOM

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:( I'm ashamed of my Californian heritage, but not my rust free Californian car ;) - Chad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts