Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious. I got these hubcaps from the '70 parts cougar last week. Are they worth anything?
chuck

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
They sell for a good coin (Ive seen 80.00 for a set) on ebay if they are MINT. I have a few I use for an ashtray in my basement,lol.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Yep. Sell em on Ebay if you want anything for them. I sold a mint set of 69 XR7 hubcaps for $150 last year... I think I got lucky though...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx guys. I think the key word BOTH of you used was MINT. These definitely aren't mint, but they aren't BAD either. The centers with the cat all have some cracking but they are relatively dent free and would make nice caps for a daily driver if someone likes them. I really don't want/have the time to deal with ebay so if anyone wants them, lets say $25 and if that is too much and someone REALLY REALLY likes them and would like to have them, make me an offer. (Dark- need another ashtray?:1poke: )
chuck

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Chuck, ya ok, I have 3 more rooms in the house/shop that doesnt have ashtray's,lol. Money's real tight so I cant afford to buy them this time around, but I ask around for you. Some guy around here likes my ashtrays, so Ill see if he wants a set for his Cougar/shop.

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts