Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
I just shipped a 72 chevelle wagon Monday from Salem OR to PA for $900. They quoted $1200 but I said place on the board for $800 as I am in no big hurry. SCORE! They picked it up in 4 hours! As always, the company I called was not who picked it up. All you care about is their fee to place it on the board and that they are established enough to know the "flakes" in the industry and be able to follow through with questions, claims and general service.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just had my Cougar shipped back home from SC to MA Had a hard time getting my Cougar back home from were it was and ENCLOSED VEHICLE TRANSPORT in GA Worked with me and helped me get my Cougar back home. I needed a enclosed transport i had to get a lot of parts back home in the transport as well. I needed a single car transport Truck and Box Trailer And had Sir Speedy Transport in SC ship it to me with the help of Kevin at E.V.H.T. And Just like to pass on that they were very good. I know it can be hard to find Good people that will do a great job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts