Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a headlight wire harness from the headlights to firewall anyone got one for sale or could tell me where to get one.
thanks
lowrider

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
for a 67??? i cna probably help with that too as the 67 was err. just parked for the last time. ill get the trunk lock and stuff soon too.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sixt9coug you think you have a headlight wireharness too how much for all the stuff you got i need like trunk lock and keys glove box lock and key and headlightwireharness please give me a price.
thanks
lowrider961

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
What... Your parking Sharky!!!!!!! OMG...... Hows the steering wheel??

Don

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
steering wheel is on the car still... i think i have a pic in teh gallery.... lemme find it

there it is. its in the photo gallery... oddly enough Don... you replied to the pic too lol

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Well I guess what I meant is are you gonna part out Sharky? If you do I might be interested in the wheel...

Don:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
yeah Sharky is going away. technically i already sold the tranny flywheel and balancer. along with the throttle and tranny linkages and lines. but the guy i sold it to is giving me a place to store and strip it without fear of being harassed. im gonna cut off the front 1/3rd of the hood though and save it even though it has really straight hood trim on it ( gonna hang it up in the garage ) . it was a fun car but its time for it to go.

Don... the wheel im gonna have to get back to you.... i got a guy that showed interest in it so im gonna see if he wants it. the horn seems to work as well, but the contacts on teh horns themselves seem to have some corrosion, ( whod have thunk it? ) hence why they wouldnt sound. not a problem with the wheel itself.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Cool .... Let me know Steve. BTW are the spokes cracked?

Don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts