·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Bob A. Booey?

BTW, when there is more than one Cat, we say "Cat's".

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
[over loadspeaker:] Grammar police... please step away from the keyboard, and keep your hands in plain view.

When we mean the plural, we don't use the apostrophe, unless also intending possessive.
LOL, can you see my hands (each showing the international friendship sign)??

So, to recap then, it should be "Cats"? Okey dokey.

Does this mean my membership to the Holier Than Thou Club is now in serious jeopardy?

:buck:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Whens I rights me book yous can proff red it fors me
Rob,

Please pay attention to the baffoon above rather than the baffoon writing this post.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I will take my rocks and retire to my glass house...

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
There really isn't a name for a group of Cougars since they are a solitary animal, but since they are cats couldn't we refer to them as a clowder?

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Oh bruddah.

Okay, okay, I take it back.

Stu, just wanted to comment on your wonderful first post of the thread was. Especially the "nice group of cat".

I hereby bequeath grammar police duty to my very capable deputy, Chuck U. Farley.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK
There seems to be a number of Mercury Cougars in the video. Would anyone on this message board know where the video was made? (hope I got it right this time to make my last post one to remember)

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Rob,

Please pay attention to the baffoon above rather than the baffoon writing this post.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I will take my rocks and retire to my glass house...
Bob,

Did you mean buffoon as I am not exactly sure what a baffoon is?

Thanks,

·
Registered
253 Posts
Video was shot at "Old Town" in Kissimmee FL. They have weekly cruise-ins on Friday and Saturday night. Every year in late October/Early November The Sunshine State Cougar Club serves as the host club, and about 8 pm we lead a parade of a few hundred cars down the paved brick streets in front of several hundred, dare I say about 1,000 spectators. A few years back Dennis Gage shot one of his shows there, unfortuantely it was not on a weekend we were there. This year we will be there Saturday November 5th. Cougars start arriving around 10 am, other Cruisers can enter sometime after 2pm, I think. We usually bring in around 20 Cougars.

I would say any car guy/gal visiting Central Fl needs to check it out

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Bob,

Did you mean buffoon as I am not exactly sure what a baffoon is?

Thanks,
LOL Dave, I just can't win! Any attempt to appear superior/holier than thou and I (without fail) sabotage myself! Too funny!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Would you have mounted your pass. mirror where this is in the video? Mine is up higher in the curved area.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Would you have mounted your pass. mirror where this is in the video? Mine is up higher in the curved area.
Harry, not to worry, the answer is........... NO!!!!!

I always mount mine in the curves... :buck:

·
Registered
389 Posts
at least make them match from one side to the other or leave it off IMO.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts