Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me what these seats are out of and if you can buy new back panels with the map pockets, I guess they are out of a 1970 model with the tilt lever being near the hinge but I have never seen the map pockets.
Cheers Rodney

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you got a new toy? BTW did you ever find the race seats out of the 69?
No new toy, I still have to sell my 72 GTS Torino, The Recarros are long gone taken by some theiving so and so but I still have the harnesses and half cage and a fair bit of other gearWhen the new owner of my old Eliminator gets himself sorted and decides on whether or what to have freighted to him. You will have first preference on what ever I have left. I also still have CAT 069 yellow on black PPQ plates never been on a car if you know of anybody who would be interested.

I am thinking about swapping my 69 standard mustang seats (Lowback with headrests) and new buns with new covers (Not yet fitted) for that pair and they come with new 70 Mustang standard buns and covers which I beleive will fit these frames, I just need to get new back panels for them.
I already have a set of Procar rally seats in my 69 mustang but the wife really loved the seats I had in My 69 Eliminator and I would be on the road for less than 15 mins and she would be a sleep in them so as much as I think the Procar seats would be great for when I get out on the track (Plenty of support and tight fitting)I managed quite comfortably in the Eliminator seats and feel they would be much more comfortable for cruising and the majority of the time I will drive the stang.
Cheers Rodney

1 - 4 of 4 Posts