Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the B2 cat in Fredericksburg was known, I was just curious if anyone knows/recognizes this Cougar also.
Thanks
Chuck
PS to BOB: I have tried opening picture, right click,save, & copy into message as you suggested in another thread. I've tried pics on photobucket, pics in my pictures on my computer, and others and it does not work. What am I missing?--Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Since the B2 cat in Fredericksburg was known, I was just curious if anyone knows/recognizes this Cougar also.
Thanks
Chuck
PS to BOB: I have tried opening picture, right click,save, & copy into message as you suggested in another thread. I've tried pics on photobucket, pics in my pictures on my computer, and others and it does not work. What am I missing?--Thanks!!
Not quite right procedure Chuck!:

Have the picture open in your browser, right click -> copy and then go to your post window and right click -> paste in your post.

Let me know how it goes, it is quite gratifying to be able to do it! (or at least was for me!)

Nice car BTW!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not quite right procedure Chuck!:

Have the picture open in your browser, right click -> copy and then got to your post window and right click -> paste in your post.

Let me know how it goes, it is quite gratifying to be able to do it! (or at least was for me!)

Nice car BTW!
Thanks Bob. I tried it but still didn't work. I think I figured it out though. I have been running Google Chrome for quite a while. I opened up in Firefox and tried it and BINGO (it was gratifying!! LOL!!!)... Guess Chrome has some feature/non feature that won't allow it... I'll have to remember to open in Mozilla when I want to post pics..
Thanks Again
Chuck

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts

Have you tried the insert image tab in the tools bar on the post box? It kind of looks like a picture in a frame.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

I tried. All I got was the above. Only thing I can figure is has something to do with Chrome.... At least I know how to do it on Mozilla now so I'm set.
Anyway, as to the main topic of this thread.... LOL!!!! Since almost 200 views and no response I guess no one knows anything about it.....yet. I do not know a lot, only what I've been told. That simply is: "The orange car is a 67, with a very built 390 4spd. Dynoed 500+ hp. He has an incredible 69 Prostreet Cougar he has been building." This is one of at least two Cougars owned by a guy in the Marion, Va. area. Hopefully I will be introduced to him real soon and maybe get some more info.....
Thanks
Chuck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts