Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
This car was at Carlisle. It is the handiwork of Ken Gucker in CT, who was once a member of this board. Ken does Cougar and Mustang restorations and repairs based in the Danbury area. He did work for me on CatVert and now maintains CatVert for the new owner.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This car was at Carlisle. It is the handiwork of Ken Gucker in CT, who was once a member of this board. Ken does Cougar and Mustang restorations and repairs based in the Danbury area. He did work for me on CatVert and now maintains CatVert for the new owner.
Did you get a good look at it.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
I did, but wasn't looking at it with a buyers eye. Ken actually spent some time with the owner going over the car and noting what the seller had changed from when Ken did it. If you want to get an expert opinion, e-mail Ken at "mercurycat21(DOT)hotmail.com". Otherwise, I'll answer what questions I can.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did, but wasn't looking at it with a buyers eye. Ken actually spent some time with the owner going over the car and noting what the seller had changed from when Ken did it. If you want to get an expert opinion, e-mail Ken at "mercurycat21(DOT)hotmail.com". Otherwise, I'll answer what questions I can.
I was wondering if it's a good solid car..
Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Ken replaced EVERYTHING .Floors,1/4s doors.He did this car right.He put ALOT of work into this car.

thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
I agree with Pat. Ken does very solid work and the car looks like it has been well-maintained since then. I've also sent Ken an e-mail asking him his opinion of the car as it now stands. I'll forward that along to you when he responds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts