Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if anyone on here has the vavle covers with the word "COUGAR stamped on them and the cat underneat it...if so, may i see a picture..just want to see what they look like before i buy a set myself..thanks'

andrew

·
Contributing Member
797 Posts
Andrew,
I've seen the Cougar valve couvers and they're awesome. They're rare though for noe. John, at Cascade classics has posted them on ebay recently and gotten $250 for them. They go fo $189 at the link below and are out of stock. Good luck.

Steve (Sensei69) (Baby coming home from body shop in 2 weeks)

http://www.mustangmania.com/ad1.htm:eek2:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
johns classic cougars makes them ..and i think the price he told me was like 180...dont quote me on that...only thing is, is that he said he makes them himself...sooo they might look different then the ones i seen at mustangdepot.com....i wish i could see a pic of the ones he makes...there is also a guy in florida that makes them...i just wanna see a pic of what im buyin before i spend the money...and 250..id give up in a heartbeat for em! just want to see them!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
valve covers

are those the ones from mustang depot.??? ive seen those..i was wantin to know if anyone had the ones from johns classic cougars..to see if he makes them just like that

·
Premium Member
4,113 Posts
This is my set of crome plated originals. The repos are made by Scott Drake. I don't think any one has any at this time. Or at least DOn Rush and John Benoit at Cascade Classics do not have any.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts