Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else been findng out when they have returned to the site that they have been logged out (really evident from ads) even though you know you had "Remember me?" checked? This is getting frustrating and no I am not inferring it is related to the new owners. I tried to PM Admin, but I guess she is not present here on weekends or holidays.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
If you are on a wireless network, you might have a "keep alive" setting problem.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
I've been in and out all day and had no problems. I have not had to log in at all, since I have the "remember me" checked. All I've seen is a yellow bar indicating that I'm idle when I haven't done anything in a while while still having the browser window open.

·
Registered
628 Posts
No log out problems here either and I visit other sites come back and I'm still logged on if I'd checked the remember me button.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
If you hit remember me from another computer, sometimes it will log you out on the other. Are you doing that? I'm remembered on 3 computers. Another reason is, if it is possible, your cookie folder is full or recycling and the cookie that contains your log on information is being overwritten.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts