Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with RetroSound head units?

I’m looking to upgrade. I currently have a Custom Auto Sound radio. I look forward to the sound it will make as it hits the bottom of my trash can.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
...I currently have a Custom Auto Sound radio. I look forward to the sound it will make as it hits the bottom of my trash can...
LOL Joe !

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I kind of figured that about CAS stuff, think I dodged a bullet and the expense on this choice. I decided to go DIN (also expensive due to the JME billet bezel) which opens up the whole world of modern stereo's to choose from. This would be my recommendation if there is a DIN mounting solution for the 67/68's.

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
i agree---i made a new bezel for our 67 std w/console and went the sony way --i used 1/8 in abs and the textured side is a close match to the texture on the console---could be painted blue too
doctordesoto

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just ordered the Retrosound Model One unit for myself for Christmas after reading various reviews regarding CAS and Retrosound. Supposedly the Retrosound units are a lot better. I'll post more info after Christmas when I've got it installed in my 68.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts