Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Beat me to it, I was just about to post this.

I wonder if it was because of rust? :cry:

I know, I am horrible

·
Registered
292 Posts
As a westerner Forced to except the INTRODUCTION of the Canadian Wolf(which is larger and more dangerous) into our ecosystem, I think that ALL lost species should be introduced back into their natural habitat! Lets Reintoduce Grizzly's, Cougars(you can have some of ours) and Canadian Wolves back into the Other parts of the country where they no longer exist. On a more sane note, let the local biologists decide, not some group(save the ****)/governmental agency who does not know the area.

Flame suit on!
Lloyd Bledsoe

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Well, you've quoted idiots. These same people (biologists, Fish&Game and other gubment idiot's) have told us FOR YEARS that we have NO Cougars in the area I live in. The "neighbor" to our 40 acres has a trail cam with literally dozens of pics of great cats. "Nope. None in the area." (A quote from a DNR officer WHILE viewing the disk from the camera)
These same idiots have "estimated" our moose population at 500. I myself have seen 5 in the past 2 yrs. Can you IMAGINE!?! Li'l ol me... I've seen 1% of the total poplulation spread out over 1/4 million square miles within 100 miles of my home! WOW! What are the odds?
Wolves? LOL.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Cougars are sighted all the time here in upstate NY... (I am pretty sure my parents have one that roams their property) ... The issue is that the Government agencies are too lazy or are looking to get money out of this some how and wont investigate. They just keep repeating that there are no Cougars in upstate NY ...

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I live in a semi-rural area north of Ann Arbor. Up until 1980, you could keep them as pets with a permit. There were 3 permits issued within 1 mile of my house. 1n 1980, they became illegal to own. None of the permitted cats were sent to zoos, etc. The neighbor saw one 2 years ago in the back yard. I believe there are plenty of them around.....just ghostly.

·
Registered
173 Posts
stupid mustangs win again!!!! cougars will over come!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
You're not your.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts