Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my second cougar yesterday.Its not complete but a great body.Has the black leather interior i need for my car.But with my other parts car I can make a complete 69.It was a good score.I just have to hide it somewhere:)

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
I'd have a perfect place for you to hide it... but dang, you're just too far :lolani:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found a place to hide it from the ex.I cant beleive how good of shape the underneeth is and the body is near mint the frame rails have no rust at all.It was going to the crusher.I almost started to cry.I'd like to post a few pics but dont seem to be able to:)

·
Registered
210 Posts
I found a place to hide it from the ex.I cant beleive how good of shape the underneeth is and the body is near mint the frame rails have no rust at all.It was going to the crusher.I almost started to cry.I'd like to post a few pics but dont seem to be able to:)
Nice rescue!!

copy and paste is the easiest way.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Gotta find a way to post some pics. I'm in BC too so I can help you hide it!

I recently rescued one just like you with a perfect body and not a spec of rust on the frame rails. Mine was in a barn that was getting torn down by the city and I managed to get over there the same day hours before it came down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts