1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
The engine area isn't important to them. Getting attention as they cruise is, it is what it is, and as long as their bro love it, well, it's cool.

Dale in Indy

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I like how they raised the front of the seat to give it that "pimp lean". Also, according to the partial VIN he listed, it is a standard, not XR7.

A PINK CLEVELAND???? That man should be shot.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Pretty sure he can lose the club. No self respecting boost would touch that car. And the teenagers would be too busy laughing at it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Any man that would paint his (car) like that would go to a minister's funeral dressed in feathers.*

* quote from Smokey and the Bandit.

·
Registered
902 Posts
If not for those dubs, I actually think the exterior paint scheme is decent. Interior and motor is simply ghastly though.

This is a vehicular design philosophy that I simply don't get, and likely never will.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
That certainly is a rear car..

·
Registered
149 Posts
If not for those dubs, I actually think the exterior paint scheme is decent. Interior and motor is simply ghastly though.

This is a vehicular design philosophy that I simply don't get, and likely never will.
I call this style "Gator Stompin", because it started in Floriduh and you gotta be weary of them gators. For some reason they call them "Donks".

·
Registered
391 Posts
All I can say is...yet another example of the evil of too much money without good taste. I just feel sorry for that car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts