·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Congrats! That is one fine looking Cat! :cool:

·
Registered
364 Posts
"Key of CMinor"

was an old joke -- a play on words. it would be meaningless here. it's gone now anyway.

as for the cougar and keeping it stock, the drivetrain was modified by the previous owner and i do enjoy the nearly doubled horsepower (if not the lower gas mileage) but i got the parts to put it back to stock. otherwise, it is not only stock but nearly original.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
It does look good... But i agree... keep it as stock as is reasonable to preserve the breed (IMHO). Have fun!!!!!

Don:cool:

·
Registered
364 Posts
actually, i have a selfish reason to keep it stock. down to the smallest option it is exactly, except for the drivetrain modifications, like the one i had. it is such a rush to strap into the past, i wouldn't change it for anything except to replace what needs replacing.

"i have no clue where i'm going but i'll know where i've been when i get there." that is the thought i had this afternoon as i drove down one of the unfamiliar backroads we have here. i was totally lost, but i didn't care. and sure enough, when i got to a road i knew, i realized what was down one of the roads i had never turned onto.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts