Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Catz I'm looking for old damaged hood and trunk trims as well as eyebrows and anyother aluminum trims that you feel are too damaged to use 67-70. I can repair these and they look faboolus so don't throw any away cause I can fix em. Anyhow I will trade repairs for trims as well . Use email tab below and drop me a line.Catzyalater

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
ive got a trunk trim lying around .... ill take pics soon of it. whats the shipping gonna hit for though??

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
oh yeah.. i have also 4 wheel trim rings fora 69/70.. hockey sticks.. grill parts for a 73.. and hood grill moulding for a 73 with an emblem.... ummm.. i think thats it as far as trim now... unless a center console for a 66 Barracuda is worth anything to you as well :)

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6T9 lookin for the hockey stix if they're the ones that go below 1/4 glass and not badly pitted. E me a pic if ya could. Also interested in the trunk and wheel house trims. Put your 73 parts up on the 123 parts for sale I know catz look for grilles often enough.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
umm can i get an email address again?? i have some pics of the stuff . need anything off a 70?? ot m uch left on teh parts car but some oddball stuff might be there..

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pix

:)

·
Banned