Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the show. It was held in a beautiful park in Anaheim California (Home of Mickey Mouse).
The International Mercury Owners Assn. put on an excellent show. There were cars from the late 30's to several new Marauders.
The Cougar section could have had it's own show.
There was a great deal of high dollar cars including a 1 of 4 1946 4X4 Mercury Woody Wagon.
This was the 1st Annual show and I am already looking forward to next year.
Did anybody else go?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Wow, I didn't even know about it. That's only like an hour and a half away from me :( I wish I would have heard...I would have gone.

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alex,
the IMOA was giving information out at the Knotts Berry Farm show (Fab Fords) back in April.
Are you a member of the Socal Cougar Club?
If not you should really think about joining. Joining a club is a great way to share ideas and they are a great place to get your Cougar fix.

·
Registered
127 Posts
:( No, I am so new to the Cougar scene, trying to figure out what parts I need/will need soon, trying to fix problems I can on my own, etc, that I havent even thought to join the SCCC. Guess I should check it out.

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Joining a Cougar Club is the best thing to ever happen to my Cougar and I. There are several clubs in Ca, The San Diego Cougar Club is like our sister club we do a lot of events together and several members have dual membership. Check it out. It's a must have when working on a Classic Car
use the link in my signature for (SCCC).

·
Registered
433 Posts
Cougar Clubs?

Anyone know of any Cougar clubs in the South Carolina area?

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just added lots of pics of the show

Check them out HERE Click on the EVENTS button then The All Mercury Show link. The 1st page is Cougars and the 2nd is all other Mercs
Let me know what you think

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I tried the link. There's a problem when I clicked on any of the thumbnail photos from the All Mercury Show......it wouldn't take me to the pic, the new window would just flash on and off really fast. Weird.

Is there a link to see more of the other Mercurys?

Tim B
1969 XR7 428 CJR convertible
http://hometown.aol.com/timbrands/Cougar.html

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tim-
It may be a problem with AOL.
Try the other pages like Nationals or Fab Fords. The HTML code has been tested and retested and works with IE and Netscape. I don't know about AOL though.
What you don't like Cougars anymore? Ha Ha, the link is at the bottom of the page for page 2

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Brett I tried it on IE through Cox cable w/o AOL and I get an error message. At least I don't get the 'strobe effect'. It worked before when I checked out the pics from the 2002 Nats. Now that does it too.

I tryied our CCSD thumb nails and they came up fine.

Tim B
1969 XR7 428 CJR convertible
http://hometown.aol.com/timbrands/Cougar.html

1 - 13 of 13 Posts