Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All ford car show in april 2013 I think its on the 21st anyone going ? Yes Mercury is welcome

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm planning on attending but sadly my car will be nowhere near driving condition by then. Sunday April 21'st, 2013 from 10AM till 3PM at Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park, California. Always been an awesome show. Would be nice to see more Cougars out there this year. More info at www.fabulousfordsforever.org

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm going. I posted the day and time along with a link for info but my post was deleted. Guess I probably should have not posted a link. Sorry about that. If anyone wants more info they can search the web on their own and find it. Hope there are more Cougars there this year. Fun show.

·
Contributing Member
1,011 Posts
There is no problem with posting a link. Something else must have happened.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
My apologies! Not sure what happened there. Perhaps it was a moderated post and I accidentally deleted it rather than approving it? Dunno, but sorry about that!

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the reply Bob. I'm fairly new to the board and wanted to be sure I'm staying within the guidelines. I've been getting some great info here from other members posts, both current and in the archives.

Regards, John

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Welcome John!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking forward to seeing some of you members and maybe hopefully your rides at Knotts, 70 Cougar in Angeles Crest 009.jpg look for my car we will hook up...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts