889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body going? April 5-6-7-

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
show

I got some small parts from Johns, they said they will only be there on sat.so thats when Ill be there. Dan

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I'll be there!!:D

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CALL AHEAD

When I got some parts from Johns They said to call them so they will have the parts there for you that what I"m doing.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
I will be there bright and early saturday. Also Johns is very good at delivering things to the shows for customers, have dealt with him several times

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Spring Columbus

Maybe. I'll have to see if I can get Saturday off.

I haven't been there for over ten years but maybe its time that I go again if just to confirm that the pieces-parts I need for continuing the restorations of my Cats are still made out of 'unobtainium'. Maybe I will pick up a couple of parts for the wife's 70 Mach or maybe even the 66 Comet, but finding Cougar parts? I doubt it!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
CougarCJ, I went last spring and was actually surprised at all the Cougar parts I found there. That said, 71-73 parts were there but not in the abundance of the 67-70 parts. Except for the 71-73 Mustang crossover parts. But I think you will find that is the case anywhere.mm

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Charlotte Auto Show

The Charlotte Auto Show (Lowe's Motor Speedway) is supposed to be HUGE! They have a large swap meet too. April 4,5,6 and 7th. If you are in this area don't miss it! I was told not to miss it for hard to find parts for Cougars by a friend that works on mine now. He collects '69 's. Thought, I'd let you know!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Ok, I'm almost positive I will be there on Sat. Who knows what time the place opens in the morning?

Just a thought, if everyone would like to meet up at a certain time and place (like maybe noon) so everyone can get to meet each other lets get it planned. I will bring my camera so I can take a picture of everyone smiling faces and hope it don't break!!!!

Sorry Dark I will think of you, just not much!! mm

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
COUNT ME IN

THE CAR CORAL SOUNDS GOOD.IS THE TIME 12 NOON STILL?IF IT CHANGES LET ME KNOW. DAN

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Great Dan! Noon was just a suggestion, but lets just go ahead and make it noon at the south west corner of the car corral. I assume the corral will be at the same place it was last spring.mm

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I"ll be there

May be we could get one of the moderators to put it on the front page for all to see.Right now it looks like only a few have been responing. see you"s saterday Im 2 hours away takin the 95 F250 supercab sportin the 60;s bahama blue bottom stipe Have money will travel Dan:D

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
makin a list an checkin it twice

I cant wait I:m going to be like a kid in a candy store.Anybody need a set of 69 XR-7 rims,rings and caps I am taking them with me to sell or trade I"ll let you guys have first dibs.This guy put them in boxes when he put the mags on. SEE YA , DAN:eek2:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts