Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
67 68 cougar parts 68 cougar dash black original bought never installed show worthy 350 a black center console bought from westcoast classic cougar 250 non pited a complete front grille from west coast classic cougar rebuilt vacunm everything no pit no crack original paid 850 will sell for 675 cant find any better back door panels very nice 140 for all four all new interior handles window cracks even the crank knobs brand new black carpet and extra cut out for the trunk new sill plates new aluinuim runner plates also new lock knobs new out side door handles new original front and back backup lights and front turn signals with lenses and new rubber gaskets new rear veiw mirror blacktrim gages black popin for the dash windshield rear window sid windows complete doors trunk lid front valance it a complete car i need to parts tail lights im doing this cuz i needed the money so my lose is ur gain

·
Registered
168 Posts
door panels

What year are your door panels, are they decore?

·
Registered
273 Posts
:1zhelp: Hey I'm hoping to find the chrome drip rail moldings in good shape for my 68 Coupe. Thanks for the time. I've got some extra parts to part out numerous chrome moldings, headlights chrome some pitting and one vent is cracked. just send me an email... Also I need some help on performance parts for the cleveland. By the way is the cleveland a small or big block, I was a chevy man before I stumbled onto my sweet prowler yellow cat.

68 cat w/351c 2v not to special just yet.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tail Lamp assemblies

Looking for a set of 67 tail lamp lenses and chrome trim.....pictures would be great.

Thanks for the help....great site! :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
I've got some front and rear windshield moldings, center grill moldings, just let me know exactly what you are looking for and I will dig through my closet and see if I have them or it.

Lance (6t8cat)prowler yellow 351c

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Lance,
The 351 Cleveland is it's own engine family. more closly related to the small block. It gas the same motor mounts and bell housing bolt patern as the small bloce, the same bore spacing, same bore and the same stroke as a 351W. The clevland head bolt patern is the same as the small block. the cleveland heads need work to use on a small block. The boss 302 had heads nearly the same as a 351C 4V. you have a good engine but it is getting harder to find parts for them as they have not been made sence 1974. The derivitive engine is the 400 and 351M. the heads are the same basicly as the 352C 2V. good lick with the cat. neal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts