Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I get some feedback on a possible trade of the 69 Convertible Cougar I have listed in the sale area for a 69 Mustang Coupe?..Keep in mind that I love cougars and would prefer one...but I would be better off with a hardtop...so the 69 Mustang Coupe...decent trade? Thanks...Michelle

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
I've always held the belief that one should hold out for what they really want. It's OK to prefer a hardtop over a 'vert. But, my advice would be to hold out until you find a Cougar hardtop since that's where your heart lies. I feel you'll be much happier.

Too often people "settle" for something and then spend way too much time and money trying to make it what they wanted in the first place and it never will be.

Just a suggestion, so weigh it against what others have to say.

Mark

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hey Michelle, what is the mustang equipped with? ...anything special? If it's not a rare model, you're vert will most likely be worth more and be more desirable. But it all comes down to what you want. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
751 Posts
wait for a HT cat, you'll feel better. And you'll be more original than just another california girl with a mustang. Too many ponies out there. I like predators.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
69 Convertable Cougar

That's up to you...
Only 5,796 Standard Convertables
Only 4,024 XR-7 convertables
How many 69 HT Mustangs?!:D

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
unless its a big block Mustang dont bother with it. the Cougar Vert will be worth more than the usual Stang Coupe. once again.. unless the Stang is rare. i agree though.. hold out for a Cougar. youll be happier in the long run.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts